Which Jeep SUV Gets the Best Gas Mileage?
Mansfield-area adventurers love Jeep SUVs for their unique character and unbeatable off-road capabilities—but our models are perfectly suitable for daily driving, too. As you’ll see from the Jeep SUV mpg chart that we’ve put together for our customers, this storied brand now offers plug-in hybrid models that get seriously impressive fuel economy. Not sure if a PHEV is right for you? You’ll also be able to select from a wide range of efficient gas and diesel models when you’re configuring your new SUV.
So, which Jeep SUV gets the best gas mileage? That honor goes to the Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe—a plug-in hybrid vehicle that gets up to 56 MPGe when using gas and electric power together. For shorter trips, you can even travel on electricity alone, without using any gas at all!
Jeep SUV MPG Chart: 2023–2022
In what follows, we detail the most impressive mpg specs for each Jeep SUV in our lineup! (We’ve even covered the Jeep Gladiator, even though it’s technically a truck.) If you have any questions after browsing through the results, don’t hesitate to let us know:
2023 Jeep Wrangler MPG
- Up to 22 mpg city and 24 mpg highway (Gas)
- Up to 22 mpg city and 29 mpg highway (EcoDiesel)
- Up to 49 MPGe in combined settings (4xe PHEV, 2022 rating)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee MPG
- Up to 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway (Gas)
- Up to 56 MPGe in combined settings (4xe PHEV, 2022 rating)
2022 Jeep Cherokee MPG
- Up to 23 mpg city and 31 mpg highway (Gas)
2022 Jeep Compass MPG
- Up to 22 mpg city and 31 mpg highway (Gas)
2022 Jeep Renegade MPG
- Up to 24 mpg city and 32 mpg highway (Gas)
2022 Jeep Gladiator MPG
- Up to 16 mpg city and 23 mpg highway (Gas)
- Up to 22 mpg city and 28 mpg highway (Diesel)
Interested in learning about the large SUVs from the Wagoneer lineup? Get in touch with our team! We’d be happy to show you how they measure up against the numbers on the Jeep SUV mpg chart seen above.
Compare Your Favorite Jeep SUVs in Person!
Our Ontario dealership is easy to reach from anywhere near Ashland or Galion, so don’t hesitate to stop in if you’d like to take a test drive! In fact, we’re here to help even if you’d prefer to take the next steps from home. If you’re ready to spend less on gas, then value your trade-in and apply for financing today!